CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009





Happy Valentine's everyone!! I had a wonderful Valentines day. I had a party at school on friday and got lots of sweets and then my Grammy picked me up and we went to Grammy and Papa's house and made Chocolate covered strawberries - they were sooo good!



Saturday, I had my dance class in the morning (we are learing our dance for the May recital!) After that my friend Addison had her 1st Birthday party! It's was really fun, there was a jumpy slide, lots or bubbles and a ballpit (but I told Mommy there were just too many balls inside!) After the party, I fell asleep in the car and woke up in time to go to Sesame Street Live! It was really cool, and Elmo gave Daddy a really cool light up spinning toy for me! We ended the night at Jason's Deli where I had spaghetti and meatballs - it was the perfect Valentine's day!

0 comments: