
I've been getting more and more excited all week long because of all the Christmas shows that have been on tv! Daddy got our Christmas lights on the house and it looks really cool! Bevo is in our front yard, he's bigger than Grizzy!
Today I helped Daddy get the Christmas tree up, and Mommy is putting the lights on. I have a tree in my own room and really beautiful. It's full of pink stuff, my favorite color! We will put pictures up once we get everything decorated!
I am so excited because I am going to see Santa on Sunday! I am going to give him a big hug and tell him what I want for Christmas! On the top of my list is a Cinderella game. I hope he remembers!
Gotta go, mommy needs my help!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Getting ready for Christmas
Posted by The Vaceks at 7:45 PM
Labels: pre-Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOVE THE BLOG! Good work Heather! Can't wait to see Brady grow up everyday!!
Post a Comment