
So Sunday was the big day...I went to see Santa! Daddy had me prepped with my questions and requests, and I could hardly wait to go see the man in red...until I turned the corner and saw him sitting there. I got super nervous and didn't want to go through with it, but after some coaxing, Daddy reminded me about my questions I had for Santa so I turned brave and decided I shouldn't be scared anymore. Santa was soooo nice! I asked him where his reindeer were and if it was cold in the North Pole and then I got to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas...it was really fun!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Santa Sunday
Posted by The Vaceks at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is Ryan for hire next year? Whatever he said worked; what an awesome picture of Brady with Santa. It looks like she was giving him a laundry list!! Keep posting, can't wait to see more! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment